dear BUSY Mcbusy-pants,
I overheard you telling your friend the other day that your To-Do List is seriously stressing you out. You've got all of these creative ideas and big dreams for your life and you LITERALLY don't know where to begin. There's so much more that you SHOULD be doing and you're considering teaching a class on procrastination. Basically, you can't stop pushing yourself until you're SUCCESSFUL and then you'll finally be happy.
Being a work in progress myself I get it and that sounds like a really sucky way to live. Especially, since the present moment (which you seem to be rushing past) is actually your life. Eek.
Wishing you luck!
P.S. What if I told you that's just a story you've been telling yourself and writing a new one is totally possible?
THE OLD TIRED STORY
• There aren't enough hours in the day
• I don’t even know where to start
• I don’t have any time to exercise/take a break/go on a date/clean my house
• I can’t take care of everything I have to do cuz I’m so exhausted
THE NEW F'N STORY
• I confidently manage my time
• I know how to kick overwhelm in the bootay
• I love trimming the fat from my schedule & I have more time to do the things I actually give a s^@# about
• I take time for myself...and I don't even feel guilty about it
• I'm healthy, grounded, connected to my loved ones, and in control
WITH A MIX OF:
- Tangible action-planning
- Loving acknowledgement
- Full bodied fun
- And potty-mouthed honesty
I will help you create your personalized bag-o-tricks-n-tools so you can write a new and improved (and much more interesting) story.